Sunday, January 6, 2013

Downton Abbey Season 3 Premier

                                                        Source: mylusciouslife.com via myLusciousLife on Pinterest


So I just finished watching the new seasons Premier of Downton Abbey, and just like always I am in love with this show! I seriously cried when I found out they were going to lose the house, and I cried out of happiness when Mary and Matthew finally got married. I totally love the American grandmother, I just found her hilarious. I'm starting to think that maybe John did murder his wife, but I don't care I still can't wait for him to get out of jail so he and Anna can be together again, they are my favorite love story in the show.
Basically I am on cloud nine after finally seeing this!  I could go on and on for ever about this show but I'm not going to, I don't want to give away to much if you haven't seen it yet. Plus I know that everyone who does watch it is writing very similar posts about the show right now.
So I will leave it at this, This show is just as amazing as ever and I can't wait to see the rest of the season. This is the kind of show that made me love Masterpiece Theater in the first place, and I am so glad that this show is giving it the ratings it truly deserves.
If you have watched tell me what your thoughts are. If you haven't you need to go and watch the first 2 seasons so you can watch the 3rd, trust me you won't regret it!
Thank you BBC and PBS for making my Sunday nights great!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...