Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DeviantArt Favorites

Hello hello,
Here are some of the lovely things I have found on DeviantArt lately.




Optimistic by ~KellieStrawley on deviantART

This reminds me of tall flowers in the evening summer sun.




Untitled by ~tandorra on deviantART

Speaking of flowers, I really like this photo!




madcity by ~NTTHT on deviantART

This is wonderful, I wish I could do work like this!




Flake by ~TheCollector2 on deviantART

Even though I am sick and tired of winter, this makes me value snow flakes.




Sheephaven Bay by ~JackBracken on deviantART

This looks like a lovely place.




Fires at the Beach by *Felosoraptor on deviantART

And lastly this. This is simply amazing.


When ever I look DeviantART it makes me want to get more creative. I will admit I've let my photography and art slip greatly as of late, and I don't want that to happen. So hopefully I will get my act together and start creating things again. You can fine my DeviantART Here.
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...