Monday, April 1, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile


Ello
I just wanted to share a few photos of some things that have been making me happy lately.






My New favorite nail color for spring. it's called Skyline Blue by NYC. (ignore how messy the polish is)


Party cake ice cream. One of the most amazing ice cream flavors ever!


This adorable little face looking at me. I love my dog <3



Pretty wrapping paper. Now I just need to find a craft for this!


My cute piggy banks, that are getting full. saving your change pays off!


Some of my favorite yummy lip products.


This thing. Does anyone know what it is?



So here are just a few things that are making me happy lately. What are some things that are making you happy?
Have a great day!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...