Thursday, May 16, 2013

What to Wear - Spring Dress




 Hello everyone.
Today is what to wear day! We are wearing spring dresses this week, and honestly I was so excited when I saw this theme! I love my dresses and had trouble deciding which one I wanted to wear for this week. But I finally did and I came up with this outfit!
  






Dress, Marden's, No  brand, 13$
Glasses, Marden's, 50 cents
Earings, Walmart, 1$
Necklace, Thrifted, 1$
Belt, I have no idea, old.
Socks, Kohl's (I think), 1$
Shoes, Marden's, Joe Boxer, 3$

I really liked this outfit for some reason, I have a feeling I'll probably wear it a few times. This dress fits like a glove and I feel so good in it. I wouldn't usually pay 13 bucks for a dress but I loved it and I can tell it is really good quality, it should last me a long time. 
My mom said this outfit reminded her of what she would have worn in the 80's. I've never really loved 80's style, but I guess I'll take it as a good thing.
I was really bumbed that I had to miss the last what to wear but I'm so glad I could do it this weeks. 
If you want to check out the other great ladies who are showing off their dresses this week head over to Nicole's blog Gypsy in Jasper to see who's linked up.
And if you would like to join us next time we'll be back on May 30th to wear our Power Outfits. 
I hope you all have a great day!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...