Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Vacation - Patten Lumbermen's Museum

Hello everyone!
I have finally started going through my vacation photos from a few weeks ago and I thought I'd share some with you.
Today I want to show you some of my favorite photos from the Patten Lumbermen's Museum. A lot of the photos from here turned out weird but these are some of the better ones. This was a fun little museum and I learned some stuff. My Step dad is a logger so this was kind of a must stop.


 Picture of the Shin Pond Hermit and his fiddle.
 The had a bunch of things like this in the main building.




In old logging camps they we're not aloud to talk well they were eating. and there were also many french speaking men.






 And there has to be at least one awful ugly vacation photo excuse the face.

There was honestly so much to see at this place and these photos don't even scratch the surface or show all the cool stuff. I wish I had had more time to spend in the main building because it was chalk full of photo albums of old photos and books and stuff that was just so cool.
I love going to strange little museums like this, and there are just so many of them, I hope I get to visit more. 
I can't believe that today is the last day of July. Where on earth has this month gone? I am really sorry that I haven't been posting more, I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything lately. 
I'll be sharing more pictures from my vacation soon. Hopefully they will be better then these.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...