Monday, February 18, 2013

Downton Abbey Season Final...

                                                            Source: tumblindownton.tumblr.com via Jamey on Pinterest



Let's see what can I say about Downton Abbey season final...
I don't really know where to start. The first half of the episode was pretty good, it was nice made me smile. The second half on the other hand.... I don't see the point in killing Matthew. That was just gut wrenching! Who on earth came up with that bright idea! It was awful and terrible and as much as I love Downton, and it pains me to say this, I do not know if I will watch next season, and I don't think I'm alone. I mean seriously they already killed Sybil, why on earth would they kill Matthew? Couldn't they have one happy couple in the show? Everyone loved Matthew, he was I guess you'd say the heart throb of the show! And now they have another child in the family that will be missing a parent? It was just stupid. I really really lost a lot of respect for the show. And like I said, I don't know if I will be watching next season.
And Just like I did when they killed Sybil I am going to have my little sillieness.
R.I.P Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...