Hi Every one! It is totally freezing out today! So I figured freeze tag was a good tittle for this post.
So this is a tag post! That I saw on Sarah's blog, Exploring Woods.
And since she tagged anyone reading it, well I figured it would be fun to do. So here's how it works,I answer the 11 questions from Sarah, then make up 11 of my own, and tag some people!
Here we go with my answers!
1. Would you rather go skydiving after drinking a can of soda really fast, or eat a steak while on a guided tour of a slaughterhouse? (I know, terrible question to start it off, but I love would you rather questions, especially when they're both something you totally wouldn't want to do, hehe.)
I guess I'd have to say drink soda then skydiving. They both sound pretty bad.
2. What would be your dream vacation if money was not a factor?
I would totally do a world tour! Because there are so many places! I'd love to see France, Italy, Germany, London, Australia, and so many others. I'd also like to take a road trip all over America and maybe Canada because there are so many amazing places right here!
3. If you had to choose between a raccoon and a cow for a pet, which would be the winner?
If the raccoon was tame then I'd totally pick the raccoon. But I'd probably be allergic to it, I'm allergic to everything it seems.
4. Do you like sports? Explain, one way or the other.
I honestly don't like sports, I just don't understand them. They bore me a lot. I don't really know how to explain more then that.
5. What are you looking forward doing the most this summer?
I am looking forward to so many things things this summer! I can't wait to not have to wear winter coats, and go on adventures and take lots of photos and smell the flowers and so much stuff!
6. What's your favorite insect?
This is a hard question... I'm not big on insects. Do butterflies count?
7. Tell me what your favorite food is using a super descriptive mouth watering description.
Creamy, fluffy, buttery, steamy, mashed potatoes with salt and pepper. Haha I don't know how to make it sound mouth watering.
8. What would you like to learn to do?
There are so many things I'd love to learn. But I guess I'd like to learn an instrument. Oh, I'd also like to learn how to edit videos better!
9. Did you have an imaginary or inanimate object as a friend or pet growing up?
I know that I did but I can't remember anything about them.
10. If you could be something other than human, what would you want to be?
I'm not sure I like being human a lot. But hhhmmm I honestly don't know.
11. What's your favorite thing to do on days off?
I don't really have days off, since I work from home. But, when I have free time, I honestly enjoy going to Marden's, sewing or crafting.
So now here are my questions to you!
1. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
2. What was the best thing you ever found thrifting?
3. If you could wear only one clothing item at a time what would it be?
4. Worst advice you've ever received?
5. In front of you is a chocolate brownie and a slice of apple pie, pick one.
6. In your opinion, are leggings appropriate to wear as pants?
7. Who are your top 3 favorite bands or music artists?
8. What movie have you watched more time then you can count?
9. What is your all time favorite board game?
10. In the last week what was the clutsiest thing you did? (personally mine was spilling macaroni salad all over the kitchen, then hitting my head on the table well cleaning it up.)
11. What is your favorite cartoon? (we all have one)
So to follow in the footsteps of the last 2 people to post this, I am tagging all of you! if your reading this you are tagged! I hope at least one person does it haha. Leave me a comment if you do so I can check out your answers!
Anyways, we're getting hit with a really huge storm this week end. My power will more then likely go out so if I go MIA that's why.
Oh yeah and the picture of the boat at the begging of this post I took a few weeks, the sea smoke was just so amazing! The photo just doesn't do it justice.
Hope you have a great week end!