Thursday, February 7, 2013

What To Wear: Shades of Blue

Hi everyone!
So this is my first What to Wear post! I am really excited to be part of this!
So Shades of blue. This made me realize that I don't have very many blue clothes in my winter wardrobe. In summer I wear tons of blue, it's one of my favorite colors to wear. But in winter I really don't  have that much blue. So this outfit was a bit hard to put together. Anyways here is my stab at being blue.





                                                  Sweater: Vintage, thrifted, 50cents.
                                                  Tank: Gift from my mom no tag.
                                                   Skirt: no tag, thrifted, 50cents.
                                                   Tights: Mardens, 3.50$
                                                    Shoes: Keds, Mardens, 5 bucks.
                                                    Necklace: Christmas gift.
                                                    Bow: Mardens, 50cents.
  
So you can't really tell but the skirt and the tank top are navy blue.
I wore this on one of those days that I didn't go anywhere, but I wanted to dress up. Looking back at these photos, I realize that I look very short, and very childish. But I kinda like it. Some times I think it's good to be childish.
These tights are so amazing! I wish I knew what brand they were! I got a similar striped pair, that I haven't worn yet. They are so warm and it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing tights. Plus I feel like they make my legs look really nice. I don't really wear my hair in pig tails that much, but now that my hairs getting longer I'm at a loss of what to do with it. I can't braid it or anything yet, and I can't put it in a bun, so I guess I'll have to wait till it grows out more.

Anyways my office is coming together finally, and it's almost organized, still needs a lot of  work. I'll share photos when I'm all done. My week has been pretty dull so far. But it's February so I guess that's pretty much expected.
My god I just can't wait for spring! This weather is really getting me down. I just wasn't made for this kind of weather. I have honestly been listening to California Dreaming by The Mamas and The Papas on replay.
Have a great day and don't forget to stop by and see what the other ladies are wearing
                                                      Nicole: Gypsy in Jasper
                                                      Sarah: Exploring Woods

10 comments:

  1. I like your fun patterns and what a cute hair piece! Welcome to What to Wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prices of each item made my jaw drop. You are a thrift goddess!! I'm so totally impressed.

    Thanks for joining What to Wear! We're stoked to have you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wouldn't be to impressed though, I am honestly just a cheapskate haha.

      Thanks you for having me! I am totally stoked to be a part of it.

      Delete
  3. lovin' the polka dots! super cute. :) welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tights. and man, nice thrifting prices! Living in Northern CA and WA state the last couple of years, you're lucky if you can find good things for under $5 still!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...