Thursday, June 27, 2013

What to Wear - While Crafting

Hi all
Here we are again for another week of what to wear. This week we are sharing what we wear well crafting.
I was going to take these in my sewing/craft room, but let's face it, it is a total mess and I just didn't get around to cleaning it in time.
Right now I'm making tote bags and a new design for a little change purse type of thing. So there are fabric scraps over flowing every where and bolts of fabric laying around. I'll get to cleaning it eventually. 








Crop top, Thrifted, Vintage, 50 cents
Tank top, Walmart, OP, I don't remember
Shorts, Thrifted, Industrial Cotton, 1$
heels, Marden's, Joe Boxer, 2$
Hair flower, Marden's, 1$
Glue gun, Yard sale, 1$

I totally thought that a Charlie's Angels pose with a glue gun was necessary for a post about what I wear well crafting. I don't really have a set crafting uniform, I pretty much wear what ever. So I took these photos after I did a little crafting. Sewing counts as crafting right? 
I was bare foot most of the day, but I popped these shoes on for the photos and when I went out. 
I thought This outfit was really summery, I was wearing it and took these pictures on the first day of summer actually.
 Where is time going? I can't believe there is only a week until the 4th of July! Summer always seems to just fly by. I wish it would slow down!
I have no clue what I'm going to be doing over the 4th, but I guess I'll figure it out. As long as I get some cotton candy I'll be happy haha.
Head over to Nicole's blog Gypsy in Jasper to see what the other ladies are wearing well crafting, or add your own crafting look to our link up. Or if you want you can join our link up next time on July 11th when we dress up for wine tasting (I'll be doing juice tasting since A) I'm under age, and B) I don't drink.)
I hope you are all having a lovely day!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...