Thursday, August 22, 2013

What to Wear- To a Music Festival


Ello
Here we are again with some more what to wear fun! Time is just going way to fast, it seems like I just took  last times what to wear photos! 







Shirt, Marden's, Blue Asphalt,??
Jeans, Walmart, NoBo, 3$ (?)
Belt, Thrifted, Vintage, 50 cents
Necklace, Thrifted, ?


It was pretty cool out when I took these photos so I couldn't wear the outfit I had planed out before hand. So I figured I'd channel my inner hippie and go for a more vintage vibe. In reality if I ever get to go to a music festival or concert it will be something like Warped Tour and I'll probably wear shorts and and All Time Low shirt. It amazes me that I love music the amount I do and have never had the chance to go and see a concert, some day I guess. I mean my dream show would have been Jefferson Airplane, or The Mamas and the Papas, or the Beatles. But that's my old side talking, modern day I'd be thrilled to see Marianas Trench, All Time Low, or Panic! at the Disco. Yes I have rather lame modern music taste.
I never really wear these jeans, they are one of my very favorite pairs, but they are a bit to long for me and they can't really be taken up. So I need to get more motivated to wear heels out side of the house so i can wear my stuff like this more!
The belt is one of my favorite vintage scores, I totally love it and it just seems so 1960s. I don't think it is from the 60s, but it has that vibe to it. 
Anyways I'm half asleep still so I'm going to go. Don't forget to check out Nicole's blog Gypsy in Jasper to see the ladies in our link up, or join in with our link up fashion fun! Next time on September 5th when we share what we'd where to a baby shower...Uhm I've never been to a baby shower, so I will probably have some issues figuring out a good outfit. I wonder if bring an umbrella to a baby shower is wrong, just kidding. have a great day!
Lexi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...