Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I Wore - Starry Starry Night

Hey hey
Oh my gosh I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post! Not to mention these photos are over 2 weeks old! I honestly thought I posted them, but better late then never right?
This time of year makes me feel vastly unproductive. Even though offline I've been very productive and have gotten a lot of projects done. In the virtual world everything has slipped, but I'm going to try. I'm thinking about printing off a blogging calendar and scheduling myself that way. I always do much better if I have lists or written down schedules. 






Sweater, Burlington Coat Factory,Sweater Project, 4$ or 5$
Dress, JC Penny (I think),Worthington ,3$
Tights, Walmart, ??
Socks, Kmart, 1$
Shoes, Marden's, Piper & Blue, 2$
Belt, ???
Necklace, Claire's, 2$


I really liked how this outfit looked. I'm still pretty new to the world of layering dresses, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Though wearing any dresses even with a ton of layers is starting to get totally impractical, as the Maine cold is setting in for the season. I wish I was one of those girls who could handle wear skirts and dresses in winter but I just can't. I am a cold wimp.  But I am going to try and wear dresses as much as I can. I've been investing in some really good thicker dresses and skirts, like this one that's actually a nice quilted fabric.  Wish me luck!
So what have all of you been up to?
Have a wonderful day!
Lexi




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...