Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I Wore - Freely Floral Tiny Prints Collaboration

Hi everyone!
I am excited to be back in the blogging world after a very long unintentional hiatus. And I am even more excited to share this really fun collaboration post with you all! 
In December I was contacted by a lovely member of the Tiny Prints team and asked to do an outfit post inspired by one of there many cards or labels. I searched through the site for hours trying to find the perfect one and i found it! So here we go!

The second I saw this one it reminded me of this dress, which is one of my favorites!




Dress - Thrifted - Vintage
Shirt - Thrifted - Magazine
Tights - Walmart
Shoes - Marden's - Piper & Blue
Necklace - Claire's
Belt - Yard Sale
Headband - Walmart
Gloves - Claire's

I really wanted to match a piece with pink and white poka dots with this, but I just didn't have anything like that, so i went with this black shirt, I felt like it really made the colors in the dress pop, and gave it a slightly edgier look. I have also totally fallen in love with white tights! I love how they look on, I had major doubts about them when i first got this pair but now I'm hooked!
I loved looking through all of Tiny Prints wonderful stock. If I ever need invitations or labels or anything of the sort I will definitely go there to find them! They have so many styles and themes and the website is so nice and easy to search through! I always had thought that Tiny Prints was just for baby and kids things, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was aimed at other things and age groups too!
I'm going to try to get back in the swing of blogging, but my internet is still pretty sketchy so we'll see how it works out. But I have some post ideas swirling around in my head so I hope I can do them soon!
Thank you to the folks at Tiny Prints for giving my this fun opportunity!
Have a great day everyone and stay warm!
Lexi 

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress so much! What a great find! I think the black top underneath was the perfect choice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is probably in my top 5 favorite finds ever, it's just a perfect dress. =}

      Delete

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...