Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What I'm Loving on Pinterest

Ello Ello,
So it probably pretty clear that I spend far far to much time on Pinterest. The site it addictive!
Here are some of my favorite pins lately.



                                                                            Source: seniyye.blogcu.com via Lexi on Pinterest


This dress is so cute! It just seems to scream to be worn on a long summer night.


                                                                         Source: yesstyle.com via Lexi on Pinterest

I'd love to wear these!


                                                                        Source: classygirlswearpearls.com via Lexi on Pinterest

This looks like a very Maine outfit.


                                                                   Source: steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com via Lexi on Pinterest

This is such a cute outfit! I love the glasses.


                                                                            Source: wah-nails.com via Lexi on Pinterest

I wish I could do my nails like this!


                                                                         Source: homeadore.com via Lexi on Pinterest

I love this room, the red couch really gives it a nice pop!


                           
                                                                    Source: zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com via Lexi on Pinterest


Another great room!


                     
                                                                      Source: bbcfangirlproblems.tumblr.com via Lexi on Pinterest


Yeap this happens a lot



So yeah just kind of a random assortment of some things I found. If you want to see more things I've pinned you can find my Pinterest right here. Just be prepared for a random muddle of stuff, I do try and keep it organized.
Any ways, I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Lexi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...