Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What I Wore: Sea Rose

Hey hey,
So over the last few weeks I have done a relatively huge clothing purge. I got rid of a ton of stuff that I didn't even wear. My dresser was left kind of empty.So thanks to sales and gift cards I got for my birthday I was able to restock my dresser with things that I will actually wear and really love. So that brings me to this outfit.




                                                          Tank top,  Label Shopper,  Arizona, 3$
Cardigan,  American Eagle, Was my mothers
Jeans, Label Shoper, American Eagle, 15$
Shoes, Marden's, 2$
Necklace, Label Shopper, 2$
Hair flower, I have no clue.

I want to start off by saying, I never spend that much on jeans usually, but I had a gift card, they fit perfectly and I just loved them. I've already worn them a lot. Even though they are a floral print they seem to go with everything. Plus they seem like really nice quality so I think they will last a long time.
I had a 50$ gift card for Label Shopper and I got so much stuff! I know they don't have Label Shopper everywhere but if you have one anywhere near you go! They have amazing things, good brands and great prices. I love them.
I wore this outfit (minus the impractical shoes) the last time I was down town by the ocean, I love drinking a coffee and looking at the water. I can't wait till it's warm enough to enjoy it more.
I have come to realize that I am simply awkward at posing for outfit photos. I'm going to blame it on having minimal space to work with. Hopefully this summer I can go outside and take my outfit photos, maybe I'll be less awkward that way.
Does anyone have any tips for posing for photos when you're using a tripod and a timer to take them?
Hope you all have a great day!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...