Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Wore: "I Wake Up to the Sound of Music"

Ello
So for the last 2 days I have been listening to old music almost constantly. The Beatles being the main band. It's no secret that I love old music, well actually I love old everything pretty much, I really think I was probably born in the wrong generation. But hey I like this generation a lot, my life would not be the same if I didn't have a computer.







Shirt, Walmart, Faded Glory, 1$
Beatles shirt, Walmart, 1$
Jeans, Walmart, No Boundaries, 5$
Shoes, Marden's, Keds, 10$



I am always some what ashamed when I have to admit that I buy clothes at Walmart. I honestly hate Walmart, I don't even really like shopping there, but there just isn't that much of a choice here for shopping. And I mean come on when they have racks of great clothes marked down to a buck, how can you not enjoy it a little? And I don't think you can really tell that almost this whole outfit was from Walmart can you?
This is the longest my hair has probably ever been and I am totally loving it! I am having a little trouble with styling since I've never really had long hair to style, but I'm getting better at it. I'm really loving putting it off to one side in pony tails, but I really want to branch into some other styles too.
I totally have spring fever even though spring still doesn't really seem to be here yet. It doesn't feel like this gloom will ever end. And I know I talk about the weather way to much.
Anyways I hope you're all having a great week!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...