Monday, June 24, 2013

What I wore: Green Flowers

Ello ello 
I decided to change up where I take my photos and take a few in front of the mural in my living room. 
I know it's not outside but at least it's a change and I used natural light! So I feel like it's a step in the right direction. 








Dress, Label Shopper, American Eagle, 10$
Denim shirt, Burlington Coat Factory, Prototype( I've never heard of it), 4$
Sandals, K Mart, Bongo,Old, 11$ I think.

I love this dress, it's comfy, cool and cute. I am not crazy over the fact that its nearly strapless. I say nearly because it has little tiny tie straps. Some day I may be daring enough to wear it with out a shirt layered on top, but for now I'll stick with my cute little shirts.
Oh and I have to say something about these sandals. I have had them for 3 years now and I wear them none stop doing everything in them all summer, they get beat up and thrown around, and they still are in great shape and they are so comfortable! I can't say enough about Bongo shoes they may be cheap but they sure do hold up. Best foot wear I ever invested in.
I had an amazing week end of yard saling! I found tons of things for the shop that I am really excited to share with the world. I really need to get stuff listed. Hopefully some time this week I'll be able to. 
It is supposed to be terribly humid and warm for the next few days so I'm going to go and make sure the fridge is nice and full of cold water and juice and stuff. Then I'm going to make potatoes salad and get some chores done before it gets to muggy to move.
Have a great day everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and maybe found some great yard sales yourself!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...