Thursday, June 13, 2013

What to Wear - On an Ice Cream Date


Hi everyone!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!
I felt like that had to be said for this post. It's What to Wear time again and this week we are showing off what to wear for an ice cream date!




Shirt, Walmart, 3$
Shorts, Vanilla Star, Marden's, 5$
Shoes, Susie moon, Marden's, 2$
Glasses, Marden's, 50cents
Rainbow choker, Burlington Coat Factory, 1$
Hello Kitty Necklace, Thrifted/DIY
Bracelets,??? 

I thought this shirt was totally perfect considering it does have an ice cream cone on it. I honestly think it might be a kids shirt that got mixed into the adults clothes though, because the tag says its an XXL and there is just no way it's that big.  But I don't really care it's cute and comfy and that's all I really care about.
It was about 90 degrees out when I took these photos, and after I took these I definitely ate a good part of a carton of ice cream. But hey it was hot out.
I haven't gone out for ice cream yet this year but there are a few places that I will definitely go and get some at. I am just dying for a waffle sugar cone of cotton candy ice cream with rainbow jimmies! Or a scoop of moose track, ooorrrr can I just make it my summer goal to try as many flavors of ice cream as possible? Maybe that's not the best goal in the world...
These photos make me miss the hot weather we were having, it's been raining for 2 days and it's been pretty chilly all week. All I wanna do is wear dresses and shorts! It's June I shouldn't be needing a jacket every darn day, and we shouldn't still need a fire in the wood stove at night. Yeah I'm a heat lover if you couldn't tell, I love nice dry heat. As I've said before I was just not made for the Maine climate.
I didn't realize till just now how short these photos make me look, I blame not having enough space between me and the camera. I really want to start taking outfit photos outside, but every time I want to it's raining or cold out, or I chicken out. But one way or another I'm going to build up enough courage to take photos outside!
Don't forget to check out what the other ladies are wearing this time over at Nicole's blog Gypsy in Jasper I think there will be some pretty great outfits for this week! If you would like to show off your ice cream date outfit you can head over to the link up and join in, or you can join us next time on June 27th when we show off what we wear well crafting.
I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...