Friday, July 19, 2013

What I Wore - Flower Child

Hey hey
(Anyone that's ever watched the britcom As Time Goes By, may know who has says that)
Today is one of those days where I just feel like doing nothing and wish I could just hide under the blankets all day. Unfortunately I can't do that, but oh well. I'll get some music playing and get motivated for the day.





Dress, Thrifted, Vintage, 1$
Shoes, Marden's, Joe Boxer, 2$
Necklace, Marden's, 1$

I have to say it, I think this is my favorite dress I've had it for a year or 2 now and I have worn it so many times! It's my go to dress it's the perfect length and fit, and it is so perfect and 1960s. I am honestly not sure if it's authentic 60s or not, the zipper doesn't look exactly right for that era, but it also looks like the zipper may have been replaced. The fabric of the lining and the dress both have that vintage feel and quality. So I'm just not sure, there's no tag left so I guess I may never know.
I wish I had a bunch of dresses like this in different colors and patterns, I've been on the hunt since I got this one, but they don't seem to show up very often. 
I really wanted to do a beehive kind of style with this outfit but my hair just wouldn't go along with that. My layers just aren't grown out  enough yet, Some day though!
Oh and you can't tell in any of these photos but I did very Twiggy inspired eyes. I don't know why you can't see them in these because in real life they were extremely obvious.
I feel kind of silly for posting only outfit posts 3 days in a row, but I really liked what I was wearing this week. I love dressing for hot summer weather!
Well anyways I better go and get some stuff done.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Lexi  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...