Friday, July 5, 2013

What I wore - Snug as a bug

Hi all
Just a quick post before I leave. I still have a bunch of last minute things to do before we take off. I am definitely an over planner, I mean we're only going to be gone for a few days and I'm planning like it's going to be for a few months. I think a lot of woman are like that though, right? 





Dress, Thrifted, 1$
Sunglasses, Marden's, 1.50$
Necklace, Yard sale, Free
Belt, Thrifted, 25 cents
Shoes, Marden's, Material Girl, 2$
Bracelet, Yard Sale, Vintage, 25 cents

When I found this dress I knew it had to come home with me, I mean the print is just so wonderful, the photos just don't do it justice. I didn't know if I'd wear it though because it was a little big on me and originally I didn't like it with a belt. Then when I pulled it out of my fabric bin to make a bag I tried it on one more time with a thinner belt, and I loved it! I am so glad I didn't just start hacking it. 
I don't know why but my last few outfit pictures have been lacking. I really really need to start using natural light more, one of these days I'll listen to my own advice haha.
Anyways I need to go finish up my packing and stuff. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Lexi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...