Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What I Wore - Black and White and Glares All Over

Hello hello
I know it has been pretty silent around these here blogging parts lately but, I have just been so uninspired lately. But I'm going to give myself a good hard kick in the behind and get back to work, I have a lot of things I want to do here on the blog, and I need to do some major listing on my shop.
So anyways on to the outfit!







Shirt, Burlington Coat Factory, Have ,3$
Dress, JC Penny, Worthington ,5$
Shoes, Marden's, Piper & Blue, 1$
Necklace, Hot Topic, 4$


I really loved this outfit, I felt really good in it. But when I went out in it I couldn't believe how many people just gave me the nastiest glares! I don't typically get glared at, I mean I get disapproving looks, but not glares. I mean I don't really care, I just find it odd. 
Fall feels like it's getting closer and closer. Every day it seems to feel cooler. I like fall don't get me wrong, falls a pretty great season, but with it comes a feeling of slight dread, because it means winter is fast approaching, and I am not a very large fan of winter. But all that aside, the weathers pretty nice right now.
I don't really have much to say, life has been pretty uneventful lately. 
I hope you are all doing well!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...