Thursday, September 19, 2013

What to Wear - To a Book Store


Hello everyone
Here we are for another week of What to Wear, this time we're showing off what we'd wear to a book shop. So of course I had to have books in my photos.
I know posts have been lacking lately, and I really am trying to post more, but life has other ideas as usual. I seem to be talking about my lack of posts in ever other post and I'm sorry about that. 
But anyways on to the outfit!








Shirt, Thrifted, Almost Famous ,25 cents
Cardigan, Old Navy, ???
Jeans, Behold Thrifted, , 4$
Shoes, Marden's, Susie Moon, 1$
Glasses, Walmart, 3$
Necklace, Claire's, 2$
Books, How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack by Chuck Sambuchino, The Moon by Night by Madeleine L'Engle, The Edge of Darkness by Mary Ellen Chase, Gad's Hall The Haunting of Gad's Hall by Norah Lofts.


So there really isn't anything special about this outfit, I'd really wear this any time. But i think its a pretty good representation of what I'd wear to the book shop. I honestly wasn't really happy with these photos, some girls can pull off wearing baggy clothes, I really can't I just like showing my curves I guess. 
I wore this outfit to the thrift shop and one of the old ladies looked at me and said "Don't you look sparkly and fabulous today!", so I guess it wasn't that bad an outfit. 
And I feel like I have to say something about these shoes. I love these so much! A few years ago Marden's got hundreds of these in in lots of different colors for just a dollar, I picked up this pair and an orange and purple pair and I wish i'd gotten every other color they had! They are a brand called Susie Moon and I have tried everything to find where to buy them and I can't find anything about them out. So if anyone knows where I can buy these please let me know!
And as you might have guessed from these photos one of my odd useless talents is balancing books on my head. As klutzy as I am I can walk around forever with books on my head, when I was taking these photos I walked back and forth to the camera with them like 20 times. My mom told me to balance them  when I was little because she thought it would help my coordination. it didn't. Neither did the year and a half of tae kwon do, or the 2 years of line dancing, or the 2 summers of ballet I took. I was just destined to be a klutz. Oh and I can also balance a spoon on my nose for a really long time! haha
I don't really have much to say today. Don't forget to go check out Nicole's Blog Gypsy in Jasper and see what all the other ladies in the link up are wearing to the book store! If you'd like to add your book store look to the link up we'd sure love to have you! and if you'd like to add your look to the link up next time we'll be at it again on October 3rd to show of What to Wear Polka Dot addition! 
i hope you all have a wonderful day!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...