Thursday, May 30, 2013

What to Wear- Power Outfit




It's what to wear time again folks!
This week we are wearing our power outfits... I'm not really sure what that is, it made me think of like super hero's, or business woman wearing pant suits. So since I don't have any clothes with super hero stuff on them, and I don't own any form of dress suit, I thought I'd go with an outfit that I felt really really good in, on a day that I felt like I could take on the world.




Shirt, Walmart, 1$
Tank top, OP, old
Shorts, Marden's, Tyte, 4$
Socks, Kmart, 1$
Shoes, Marden's, Valley Lane, 2$


So I know this isn't every ones idea of a power outfit, but the day I wore this outfit, I felt powerful, I felt creative, I just felt really good. And well fringy tops are just really fun to wear!
I am really into this whole fringed shirt trend, I think I'll probably turn some of my old tees into them, it's such an easy project! I also really want to try some tee shirt weaving, I have so many shirts that could really use some jazzing up!
The weather here lately just can't make up it's mind, one day it feels like it's August, the next it feels like the middle of January. It makes getting dressed really hard, especially on those cold days that I just want to stay in pajamas all day and hide under the blankets. But I've been forcing myself to get dressed, because I'm just so much more productive when I'm dressed.
I'm trying really hard to get back to blogging more, but every time I try and work on a post something seems to happen so that I can't. But I know I'll get back into it.
Oh, this is my 50th post! I think that's a pretty big goal, I've never even kept a journal for that long, so I'm just really really proud that I've stuck with this since January.
I hope you all have a great day! Don't forget to check out our link up over at Nicole's blog Gypsy in Jasper.
We'll be back on June 13th to show off what we'd wear on an ice cream date, if you'd like to join in.
Have a great day!
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please don't be a stranger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...